Morrin Law Office
Accidents with broken bones and fractures lawyer in Kentucky
After an accident, you may be entitled to financial recovery for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. The Kentucky personal injury lawyer at our firm can calculate how much your damages are worth and pursue that amount while you focus on recovering from your injuries. Our injury professionals make sure you get the best medical care available while forcing the insurance company to pay what they owe.
There may be different parties responsible for the accident, different evidence that is needed in the investigation of the accident, and different recoveries available.
Our firm can manage your Kentucky broken bones case
As stated in Ky. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 413.140(1), you generally have one year from the date of your injury to file a lawsuit for your medical bills and damages. However, if you were hurt in a car accident or hit by a vehicle then you have two years from the date of the accident to settle your claim or file your legal complaint. The sooner you get in touch with the Morrin Law Office, the sooner our injury professionals can:
● Review your injuries: We will make sure your injuries are treated by the best medical care providers and that you receive proper medical treatment for each injury. While other firms focus only on money, we focus on our client’s health and well-being. How you feel matters. We do things differently.
● Evaluate your case for free: As a prospective personal injury client, you can call our office at any time to find out more about what we can do for you.
● Identify all liable parties: Whether the actions of one party or several are to blame for your injuries, we can find and reach out to them on your behalf.
● Collect evidence: We can strengthen the case by gathering medical records, police reports, photos or video footage, witness and expert testimony, and more.
● File paperwork: With our Kentucky accident lawyer on the job, you do not have to worry about choosing the right forms or figuring out who to send them to and when.
● Calculate what you need: How did the fracture affect your life? Did you suffer other injuries in addition to the broken bones? We can use this information to figure out what a fair settlement may look like in your case.
● Pursue compensation: This includes filing claims with all applicable insurance companies, negotiating for a fair settlement, and even taking the case to court if necessary.
Additional benefits of choosing our firm
Anthony Hazard, one of our former clients, was very happy that we “worked tirelessly” to make sure he received proper compensation for his injuries. If you suffered a broken bones injury in Kentucky, our injury lawyer at the Morrin Law Office can provide you with this same level of professional care and concern by:
● Updating you regularly: Whenever something important happens in the case, our office will contact you right away and explain what it means for you.
● Providing advice: If you have trouble understanding the law or making legal decisions, we can go over everything with you until you are comfortable enough to make a decision.
● Charging nothing up front: Our personal injury clients never pay attorney’s fees right away. Instead, they only pay after receiving compensation.
Damages to pursue after a bone fracture
● Motor vehicle accidents, including car and motorcycle accidents
● Workplace accidents
● Construction accidents
● Slip and fall accidents
● Nursing home abuse
You should not have to pay for these expenses yourself when someone else caused the injury. Instead, you can seek a settlement from the liable party’s insurance company or an award from a jury. Such compensation may reimburse you for injuries and losses like the following:
● Pain and suffering
● Partial or total disability
● Disfigurement or scar tissue
● Loss of consortium
● Diminished quality of life
● Medical expenses for both physical and psychiatric care
● Loss of wages
● Loss of employment or employment opportunities
● Repair expenses associated with property damage
● Any other related bills
Accidents with broken bones and fractures can cause all of the above damages and more. The attorney at our Kentucky office can help prove your need for compensation to support yourself and your family while you get back on your feet. This way, you have one less thing to worry about as you recuperate.
Our firm also handles wrongful death cases
One difference between personal injury cases and wrongful death cases is the types of damages you can seek. For example, family members can request reimbursement for:
● The cost of laying the deceased to rest, including funeral expenses and paying the deceased’s debts
● Projected loss of income based on the deceased’s age and career
● The loss of the deceased’s company and the emotional impact this has had on their surviving relatives
● Any damages that the deceased would have qualified to receive had they been able to file a personal injury lawsuit (e.g., medical expenses and pain and suffering)
Our attorney can help you hold another party liable for your injuries
If you suffered an injury with broken bones due to any type of accident in Kentucky, the attorney at the Morrin Law Office can represent your interests. Not only can our firm fight for compensation for your broken bone(s), but we can also pursue compensation for other injuries, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Nerve damage
- Scar tissue
- Cuts and lacerations
- Loss of mobility
- Loss of a body part
These kinds of injuries can cost a lot. Fortunately, you have the option of filing a claim with an insurance company or suing a liable party to get the financial support you need. Examples of liable parties include:
- Other drivers
- Medical professionals or institutions
- Property owners
- Third-party contractors at your job site
- Maintenance crews
- Equipment or parts manufacturers
Our injury professionals can fight for fair compensation following a devastating accident. You deserve the chance to recover in peace without having to think about whether you can afford medical treatment or other bills.
Call our Kentucky personal injury firm today for a free consultation
The Morrin Law Office represents clients who have experienced accidents resulting in broken bones and fractures. To see if you qualify for a free injury claim consultation, call (859) 358-0300 whenever you are ready to begin. Our injury professionals are devoted to making Kentucky a safer place for everyone, and that includes helping people like you make a full recovery to your best life while also recovering fair compensation.